+ Reply to Thread

Thread: (ask friends prompt) when needing items for journey of jesus game

(ask friends prompt) when needing items for journey of jesus game

Several players are having issues with the Friends List on the JOJ game.
    I was just wondering if the programmers could simply switch the 'ask' or 'ask friends' for 'POST' until this is rectified. It's getting so difficult and nearly impossible to progress in the game with this 'glitch'.
    Thanks so much for your help and God bless!

This post was submitted in an earlier post, and now says it is closed.

I want to mention that I am still having issues with this prompt, because none of my current game friends are on the list. I cannot advance in the game if this is not fixed.

Thank You,
    Adelle

I had all of my current players on my friends list pull down to receive items, then it goes back to not having all the names. This is very frustrating as I am not able to move forward in the game. I did send one fixit ticket. I will have to send another fixit ticket.

Several players are having issues with the Friends List on the JOJ game.
    I was just wondering if the programmers could simply switch the 'ask' or 'ask friends' for 'POST' until this is rectified. It's getting so difficult and nearly impossible to progress in the game with this 'glitch'.
    Thanks so much for your help and God bless!

This post was submitted in an earlier post, and now says it is closed.

I want to mention that I am still having issues with this prompt, because none of my current game friends are on the list. I cannot advance in the game if this is not fixed.

I go from having my current friend list to not. It is frustrating as I cannot get the items I need to finish the scene. I would like my current list of friends to be permanent.

Thank You,
    Adelle

+ Reply to Thread