Young Jesus Event
*Bullet 1, Map 4*
~Yeshua's Childhood 4~

In My Father's House

Luke 2:45-49
When they did not find him, they went back to Jerusalem to look for him. After three days they found him in the temple courts, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions. Everyone who heard him was amazed at his understanding and his answers. When his parents saw him, they were astonished. His mother said to him, "Son, why have you treated us like this? Your father and I have been anxiously searching for you." "Why were you searching for me?" he asked. "Didn't you know I had to be in my Father's house?"

Mary and Joseph returned to Jerusalem and have looked everywhere for Yeshua. Where can he be?

*** To study more about this event during your journey through the Story Map, you can read Luke 2 in the Bible.

Young Jesus Event, Bullet 1, Map 4

~To start your journey with Jesus, click on the "EVENTS" button located on the left side of the World Map as seen in the picture above.

~On the World Map screen, click on the "Yeshua's Childhood Bullet." This bullet is shown on the upper center of the picture above and if you hover over it in your game, you will see the words "Yeshua's Childhood." Once you have started a map, the bullet color will display green.

~This will generate the pop-up image of Story Maps that are listed under the Bullet you clicked on. To play Yeshua's Childhood 4, click on Map 4. See the image below:

Items needed from your Backpack:
  • Jars
  • Rings
  • Roman Glass
  • Blue Dyes
  • Bread
  • Fried Fish
  • All other items are found on the map

Items needed to replay this map:
  • Bread
  • Pomegranates

Rewards Received after map is completed 100%:
  • Yellow Stars - 4
  • Red Gems - 4
  • Coins
  • Blue XP Stars

Click --> Hometown Factory Guide to view more information on items made in the Hometown Factories.

To return to the list of Event Maps, click --> HERE!